Important practical information
Everything you need to know going into the 20th SURVIVAL.
We give you a handful of useful information on how to get to the 20th SURVIVAL Art Review, what to expect at the venue and how to prepare:
The venue for this year’s Survival Art Review is the former Bethany Hospital:
address: 118 Traugutta Street, 50-422 Wrocław
we recommend entering the address in Google Maps
entrance to the afterparty from Żabia Śląska Street 257
HOW TO GET THERE?
By public transportation (stop Pl. Zgody (Ethnographic Museum):
streetcars: 3, 5
- VISITING THE EXHIBITION
24.06 (Friday) 12.00-24.00
25.06 (saturday) 12.00-24.00
26.06 (Sunday) 12.00-24.00
27.06 (Monday) 12.00-22.00
28.06 (Tuesday) 12.00-22.00
Please leave the exhibition space before the stated closing time.
The exhibition can be visited independently of the guided tours. For accompanying events, i.e. curator’s guided tours, registration is required via: https://app.evenea.pl/event/survival19 .
🟣 PLEASE NOTE: registration does not apply to exhibition tours. Admission free.
- Please be careful of uneven ground, we recommend full, comfortable athletic shoes, and baby carriers for children. The Review site is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Dogs are allowed in the Review area, on a leash only.
- If you have a fever or feel weak – stay home. Let’s take care of the health of all of us!
- A paper review program with a map and information about the 20th SURVIVAL Art Review is available at the information desk.
- There is a Festival Club on the Review grounds where you can relax, eat and quench your thirst. Throughout the weekend, MPWiK is also with us with its #PijKranówkę water bar. It’s worth taking bottles with you to fill up on water.
- We encourage you to vote for the most interesting artwork, according to the audience. All you have to do is visit the exhibition and then fill out the contest form available at the end of the tour. The funder of the financial prize is OKRE Development.
- In front of the Review area there are bicycle racks. It is not possible to enter by car.
- If you have any questions at the Review site, you can ask the staff or volunteers.
- detailed program can be found here.